Founded by India’s only Individual Olympic Gold Medalist, Mr. Abhinav Bindra, ABTP is a
leading facility for high-tech physiotherapy and rehabilitation services with more than 6
high-performance Centres across the country. It is with the due objective of disseminating convenient preventive healthcare services at par with global standards, this venture has come up with a one-tap solution for your healthier life, ABTP Physiotherapy @Home mobile application!
To facilitate effective utilization and ease of operation, the application is designed to deliver the best user experience! Right from the flexibility of choosing time and location (session at Centre/ Session at Home), the user also carries full access to keep in touch with our expert physiotherapists via prompt video call and chat features.
To help you with convenient physiotherapy and rehabilitation services at the comfort of
your home, the application is made accessible in all metro cities for the initial phase and
will be gradually made available in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities in the follow-up phases. The
company has also planned to make it feasible for each individual in the country by the end of this year!
You can download the app from Google Play Store and IOS Store and #MakeABetterMove by choosing excellence for life!
It’s highly imperative for every organization to understand that networking builds the best bedrock for it to grow seamlessly and contribute to the community smoothly. Adhering to this very principle, we’re on the path of making our set of expertise accessible to each and every individual at par with their convenience.
Adhering to this objective, we’ve collaborated with Asia’s foremost integrated healthcare services provider, the Apollo Hospitals and one of the most reputed orthopaedic hospitals in northern India, the ARV Orthopaedic hospital to set up our ABTP Satellite Centres within their established facilities.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of these centres for advanced physiotherapy in Chandigarh, Bengaluru and Nagpur. It is by virtue of these centres that we’ll be able to cater to the health requirements of wider communities and disperse convenient high-tech physiotherapy and rehabilitation solutions for conditions pertaining to orthopaedics, neurology, cardiopulmonary, paediatrics and sports performance enhancement!
Getting to see athletes diving towards excellence indeed makes us move one step closer to our mission of making global best practices accessible to all the Indian Athletes and helping them that 1% edge difference between good and excellent!
We feel extremely proud to share that the 3 JSW Swimming athletes, Pratyasa Ray, Nabin Sharma & Bikash Haripal have performed tremendously well by winning 2 Golds, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze respectively at the Karnataka State Swimming Championship held in Padukone Dravid Centre for Sports Excellence, Bangalore. These athletes have been taking regular assessment, training, recovery and rehabilitation sessions using high-end physiotherapy ad sports science technology at our facility in Bhubaneswar!
At ABTP, the team specialized in Pediatric physiotherapy offers an all-embracing and flexible approach in treating children suffering from a variety of neurological and musculoskeletal conditions.
Avoiding the Diagnosis to be the children’s destiny, the pediatric therapist at ABTP has years of experience in handling children for their better functional life years ahead!
Our treatment concept
To provide, where possible, a scientific evidence-based document to inform the optimal, individualized physiotherapeutic management of children.
To provide a written framework for the physiotherapeutic management of children, in order to enable uniformity of care.
To highlight the scientific evidence for physiotherapy practice with neurological children, evaluating the effectiveness of intervention strategies presented in the literature to allow practitioners to make an informed decision regarding patient care.
Also, the robotic-assisted devices for balance control, cognitive functioning, body-weight supported treadmill training, and proprioceptive training and sensory integration therapy are provided with skilled expertise in the team.
ABTP Facilities across the nation is honored to welcome some of the renowned sports personalities and industry officials at the centre
- Suyash Jadhav: Asian Games and World Games gold medalist olympian Suyash Jadhav visited the ABTP facility in Pune and explored some of the advanced equipment used for complete biomechanical assessment and its importance in an athlete journey towards excellence.
- Saurav Ghosal: India’s # 1 ranked squash player visited our centre at Bengaluru in Yelahanka Taluk in the Padukone Dravid Centre for Sports Excellence. Under the guidance of our expert physiotherapist, he took injury management and recovery sessions.
- Major D. P. Singh: Team ABTP was honored to welcome the nation’s inspirational paragon Major D P Singh at the Mohali facility. Being India’s very First Blade Runner and the First Disabled Solo Skydiver of Asia, he is a true believer of the thought, “The moment one gives up, one is dead!”
- Anjali Bhagwat: It was a mark of honor to have the Olympian Shooter and Former World Champion, Ms. Anjali Bhagwat visit the ABPT Pune facility. During a conducive interaction on the significance of promoting the grassroots athletes, she also discussed the future potential and vision for Olympic 2024 in the ongoing STEAM Scholarship Programme in association with her shooting academy!
Introducing Dr. Monika Sharma, Founder Sleep Moksha. With over 13 years of expertise in sleep academia at renowned Hospitals and Universities in India and abroad, Dr. Monika is ABTP’s Consultant & Researcher on Behavioural Sleep Medicine!
Sleep deprivation in athletes can have many underlying causes ranging from high-stress levels to improper balance between one’s mental and physical health. As a consequence, it’s their performance that gets impacted to a greater extent and worsens the whole sleep pattern.
Sleep Assessment and performance training conducted before curating personalized sleep solution plans help in:
- Analyzing the current state of sleep with sleep-related testing to identify sleep disorders and suboptimal sleep.
- Designing and developing sleep strategies that drive performance and recovery by delivering individual-specific tools to increase quality and sleep duration and boost daytime motivation, focus and a positive mood and outlook.
- Optimizing circadian rhythm to maximize performance.
- Designing Jet lag plans to minimize the negative effect of cross-time zone travel.
- Maintaining a sleep workbook to track and maintain optimal sleep-induced athletic performance and recovery.